Get past the hype. Get, FREE, no-nonsense information, and by-the-numbers detailed analysis, of Infinite Banking, key person life insurance, COLI, and other similar business oriented life insurance planning.
In the life insurance business, there is no magic, only magicians. Sadly, in the life insurance business, there is a lot of hype, marketing, and sales gimmicks that drive sales of what ought to be a very simple, and safe, financial product: whole life insurance.
If you join my email list, I’ll pull back the curtain and show you how whole life insurance really works and what it can (and can’t) do for you, your family, and your business.
TYPE YOUR NAME AND EMAIL INTO THE BOX BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE REPORT AND START READING DAVID'S DAILY EMAIL.
Why most business and financial plans fail...
... and how to make sure yours doesn’t.
How to have "unlimited" capital for your business...
... without begging for loans or giving it away to VCs or angels.
How to have more savings for your future...
... by taking less risk.
What current email subscribers are saying...
"I like when you recommend books, for example, I put the one about media manipulation on my reading list. Also, you have a unique perspective on the world and politics that I don't really get anywhere else."— Bobby
"At first I was a bit shocked at your extremely informal writing style, but it has grown on me. I actually look forward to your emails. The style breaks up the monotony of the other emails. Your emails have gotten my butt in gear to create my long and short term financial plans."— Thomas
"I like the connections you make between everyday life and putting savings into whole life insurance.. It makes whole life more organic."— Marilyn
"I think of you often (once a day, at least)... I mostly enjoy the humor. Your emails consistently make a few serious points that are indisputable but have a better than typical shot at getting through some of the reader's screens because they are told by way of a story which causes the reader's mind to enter entertainment mode. I particularly liked July 2nd's " Hardcore financial lessons from a divorcee". Most anyone can relate to something in this message. It's specific and feels real. You make the problem clear and the solution to becoming shockproof is so simple, if not easy. Two days later you offered " How to send your kids to college if you don’t qualify for financial aid". This lays out a solution to the vexing problem of whether to save for college or retirement. This is a real dilemma that people easily relate to. Good one."— Craig
AS A 'THANK YOU' FOR SUBSCRIBING, YOU'LL RECEIVE A FREE DIGITAL COPY OF THE REPORT 'WHY FINANCIAL PLANS FAIL (AND HOW TO MAKE ONE THAT WORKS)'
YOU'LL ALSO GET TWO MORE MUST-HAVE FREE REPORTS: UNCOMMON CENTS: 101 WAYS TO SAVE MONEY (A SPECIAL REPORT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS AND PROFESSIONALS) AND WHOLE LIFE INSURANCE AND “INFINITE BANKING”: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Here's a small sample of what you'll learn when you download and read WHY FINANCIAL PLANS FAIL:
- 4 reasons why your current financial plan will fail and… how to save it (page 6).
- What clueless farm animals can teach you about investing and risk management (page 2).
- How to guarantee yourself $1 million — or more — when you retire, regardless of what happens in your 401(k) or any other investment account (starts on page 18).
- How to nullify all speculative risks in your investment portfolio (page 11).
- How to get money to build your business without borrowing money from a bank or credit union, and without handing your company over to an angel investor or VC (starts on page 25).
- Stock market charts you’ve never seen (page 4).
- How to tell — in less than 30 seconds — if your financial planner, insurance agent, or investment advisor is lying to you (page 6).
- What really motivates insurance agents, financial planners, and investment advisors (hint: it isn’t commissions or fees — page 8 has all the gory details).
- How to guarantee yourself an income you can’t outlive, ever (page 21).
- Believable lies the financial media tells you… and how to spot them (starts on page 7).
- The one book you must read if you want to protect yourself from all the fake financial gurus, liars, thieves, and scoundrels haunting the Internet as well as the mainstream news media (page 7, paragraph 3).
- How to choose a financial advisor you can trust (starts on page 10).
- Why you shouldn’t rely on roboadvisors and algorithmic trading systems, and… what you should do instead (page 11).
- How to recover 100% of the income you spend in retirement when you die — give it to the next generation or your favorite charity (starts on page 42).
- How to recover from any stock market crash without compromising your retirement income (page 44).
- Why bonds aren’t the perfect hedge against stocks (page 47).
- How to borrow money and increase your savings at the same time (starts on page 35).
- How much money you really need for retirement, and why most financial plans “miss the mark” by a wide margin (starts on page 17).
- Why “whole life insurance vs investing” is a pseudo debate, and how to avoid being misled by financial bloggers and other “experts” (starts on page 42).
- How to plan for the next 50 years of your life without trying to predict the future (page 11).
- How to buy real estate properties and pay yourself the interest that would normally go to a lender without reneging on your debts (starts on page 34).
- How to melt away stress associated with money and planning for the future — you can just sit back, relax, and enjoy life (starts on page 14).
YOU'LL ALSO LEARN (from the other special reports):
- How to start with nothing, and convince your bank or credit union to match you up to $4 for every $1 you save (Tip #49).
- How to get more work done by working fewer hours (Tip #31)
- How to cancel your 401(k) and have more money without conventional tax shelters (Tip #50)
- How a heavy piece of iron can make you smarter and more productive (Tip #34)
- Why you should never hire a “tax preparer”… and who you should really be paying to do your taxes (Tip #59)
- How a few pieces of fabric can boost your confidence (Tip #40)
- How to win the love and respect of your employees by being “cruel” (Tip #46)
- How to get like-new equipment for your business for pennies on the dollar or… for free. (Tip #2)
What to do (and what not to do) when setting up an executive bonus plan (or any other non-qualified plan) for your employees or yourself.
Where to invest excess cash in your business.
- What "infinite banking" can (and can't) do for you as a business owner.
- The truth about the paid-up additions riders on life insurance policies.
- Why "direct recognition" vs "non-direct recognition" is a red herring, and what you should focus on instead when choosing a life insurance company.
- Creative business financing methods popularized by the department store pioneer, John Wanamaker... and how you can use them to finance your business today.
- The most expensive way to get money out of your business... and the cheapest.
- Modern cash flow management and funding lessons from old cemeteries.
How to make the most of key person life insurance plans.
- The secret tax on your future Social Security benefits, and how to avoid it.
- The matching funds "trick" underlying every 401(k) and Keogh plan, and why you should avoid it.
- What you should know about life settlements before you sign on the dotted line.
- The right and wrong way to set up a retirement plan for your business.
- How to avoid a common (and costly) problem when setting up deferred compensation plans.
How to use “The Monegenix Method” to save up money for a new business venture, or to make a "traditional" budget and save money without making sacrifices, pinching pennies, or tracking expenses.
How to reduce the risk of any investment you make; and,
- How to "outrun the taxman", and leave a legacy you can be proud of...
... and, so much more.