RESULTS: Life Insurance Case Studies
These client case studies illustrate the type of work I do and how a personalized life insurance plan works in real-world scenarios*.
These plans allow clients to grow their future savings through regular premium payments which earn a guaranteed rate of return plus dividends**. Clients also have the flexibility of using their insurance policy — before they die — to finance major purchases today. The life insurance policy also protects their family or business partners, provides protection from chronic and terminal illness in old age, and allows them to leave a permanent legacy of their choosing to a family-owned trust or non-profit organization.
* All personally-identifiable information has been changed to protect client privacy and to maintain advisor-client confidentiality agreements. You should not view these case studies as a recommendation to buy life insurance. You may not get the same results. Ultimately, your unique life circumstances, goals, income, long-range planning and “sticktoitiveness” will determine how well any financial plan works for you, including a financial plan utilizing life insurance as a core or fundamental component. ** Future or projected dividend payments are not guaranteed, but all earned and paid dividends become part of the guaranteed cash value of the insurance policy if the client elects to use dividends to purchase paid-up additional life insurance.
- These life insurance case studies demonstrate how life insurance can be used to help you save money for yourself, your spouse, or your child to pay for future education needs (college, university, or trade school) or to start a business… all without sacrificing your future retirement plan.READ THE CASE STUDIES
- These life insurance case studies demonstrate how to use life insurance to reduce the inherent risk of investing. Clients create more stable retirement income, improve the general performance of their investment strategy, and strategically add guarantees through life insurance policies. Retirement plans can also become less volatile and more predictable while reducing the risk of running out of money in old age.READ THE CASE STUDIES
- These life insurance case studies demonstrate how life insurance can be used as an alternative to low-yielding savings accounts and also as an emergency fund. Any savings not used before you die is passed (generally, tax-free) to your heirs. Life insurance can also protect you from the unexpected — from sudden and unexpected unemployment, to car troubles, broken furnaces, medical bills, and more … all without sacrificing your future financial or retirement plans.READ THE CASE STUDIES
- These life insurance case studies demonstrate how life insurance can be used to help you finance major purchases, get out of debt quickly, and turn former debts into savings. Clients also use life insurance to lower their borrowing costs, reduce interest paid on debt, and gain more control over how debt (and interest) is paid on loans. Learn how clients use life insurance to “become their own banker”, allowing them to finance major purchases and save money with limited financial resources.READ THE CASE STUDIES