OK, here's the dealio.
My name is David, and I'm an independent life insurance agent and Registered Financial Consultant.
The reason I sent you that email is because I think I have some information that will help you. Of course, I don't know that for certain, but I have a hunch and I thought 'what the hell'.
I've compiled a bunch of client case studies over the years — stories my clients told me about how whole life insurance changed their life — and recently put a handful of them into a brand new PDF document titled, Buying The Perfect Whole Life Insurance Policy For You.
My clients run the gamut from real estate investors to professional scientists to doctors to nuclear engineers to professionals in the legal and non-profit space to freelance writers... even other insurance agents. My clients tend to either own their own business or... are top-notch professionals in their field. But... one thing that unites them is the fact that every single one of them is a "rogue" — they aren't afraid to go against the crowd and they rely on their own judgment to make decisions, not the #fakenews they see on social media or network tell-lie-vision.
That's the sort of person that does well with my sort of advice. On the other hand, if you're a "herd follower", it's unlikely you'll benefit from anything I have to say.
Anyway, if you want to read the client case studies, and use that information to get more out of your whole life insurance policy, you can get them by entering your best email address below:
Want to know the full story before signing up?
Ok... here we go:
I recently put together a PDF report containing a few client case studies because a bunch of folks started pestering me with annoyingly legitimate questions like, "Hey David, is this whole life insurance stuff for real or just a bunch of smoke and mirrors?"
And, the only answer I can think to give is: "yes, of course it's real." But, that's a pretty lame sales pitch. So... me, my son, and my faithful dog sat down together and hatched a scheme. That scheme was... to gather up client case studies — stories — of clients who took the initiative and spent some time writing down what whole life insurance means to them and how it has made a positive difference in their lives, and... sit back and let them tell their own story in their own words.
I then curated and organized their stories into a downloadable PDF can read. Those case studies tell the personal stories of my clients but... they also contain the "nitty gritty" details (aka the hard numbers) of how their whole life policies work and how you might be able to replicate their results.
See, even though I've been designing custom whole life insurance policies for business owners and professionals since 2004, this question still comes up and... it's been coming up a lot more lately for some reason.
Maybe it has something to do with fears over the stock market or the recent hysteria over Coronavirus, or... maybe it's something else entirely I'm not aware of yet.
Either way, I decided that the best way to explain what whole life insurance could do was to just... explain what whole life insurance could do.
My case studies are an example of the true potential of whole life insurance, and how it can be used to dramatically change a person's life for the better.
No sleasy sales pitches. No marketing gimmicks. Just the honest-to-goodness real-life stories of my clients and... the cold hard numbers.
To get those case studies (and a bunch of other ideas on how to use whole life insurance to its maximum potential to build financial security and enhance your financial well-being), all you have to do is sign up to my daily email list. Once you do that, I'll send you the case studies. I'll also send you a bunch of financial tips and ideas to help you make the most of any whole life insurance policy you currently own or are thinking of buying.
Here's what you'll learn by reading the client case studies and staying on to read my daily emails:
- How to use your whole life insurance policy to pay off debt, or borrow money at below market rates, "pay yourself" the interest on part of the loan, and grow your personal savings at the same time (a strategy John Wanamaker used to grow a $100 million department store empire, which today goes by the name of Macy's — today people know this strategy as "Infinite Banking®" or "cash flow banking" and — if used correctly — it can be used on any level to create more financial security in your life).
- A little-known way to use whole life insurance to reduce (or eliminate) the investment risks of your 401(k), Keogh plan, SEP, SIMPLE, or IRA.
- Collect 100% of your Social Security benefits in the future and avoid the not-so-secret income tax on your Social Security retirement income.
- How to get money out of your business and protect it from the IRS... forever.
- Save money on your homeowners and auto insurance policies, regardless of who your insurance company is and without switching policies or decreasing coverage.
- Pay off your mortgage, business loans, student loans, credit cards, (and other debts) early without making personal sacrifices.
- Start your business the right way, without giving a VC or angel investor one thin dime of your profits.
- Establish your “F.U.” fund, tell problem customers and clients to take a hike, and safely and confidently walk away from freelance gigs on your terms.
- Immediately cut your borrowing costs by 25% or more.
- Save money for your child’s future education without sacrificing your own retirement, or;
- Avoid retirement altogether and guarantee yourself an income, no matter what happens to your job or business.
- A somewhat bizarre, but completely legitimate, way to save money when making major purchases.
- Get more money out of your 401(k) plan without using any fancy investing or accounting gimmicks or complicated (and legally questionable) tactics.
- Protect yourself (and your family) from being financially ruined by a chronic or terminal illness.
- Pay all your bills in full if you become disabled or lose your biggest customer.
- Give more money to your spouse, children, or your favorite charity when you die.
- Make a business and financial plan without trying to predict the future.
- Make better financial decisions without making personal sacrifices that you’ll regret later.
And much, much, more...
OK, go ahead and join the email list. You can unsubscribe at any time. And, if you only want the case studies, that's fine too. Either way, I hope you learn something.
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐ ■_■)
Join My Email List And Download The Case Studies Now!
No Fields Found.