I meet and work with business owners and professionals from all over the United States using online video meetings and the good old-fashioned telephone. All life insurance applications, and other necessary related documents, are filled out, transferred, and handled digitally. If you are approved for life insurance, even your policy is delivered digitally (imagine that!).
However... the folks who tend to be the best fit for my services are thoughtful, honest, organized, hard-working businesspeople and professionals who sincerely love their families, their business, and who want to make the world a better place to live for themselves and for the people they care about.
They take personal responsibility for their actions and the course of their life. They are "savers"——saving money is part of who they are as a person. They have integrity, are financially responsible, and respect other people's time.
Likewise, they have a reputation for keeping their promises and following through, even when times are tough. They have a clear vision of their future, and they know and understand their mission and purpose in their business or chosen profession.
Above all, they are self-leaders and long-term thinkers, and they value their personal freedom and independence above everything else.
They understand that part of valuing one's freedom and independence is valuing one's ability to be productive, make an income, and save and insure a substantial portion of that income. In other words, they have a strong sense of personal responsibility.
Two Ways To Pay Premiums
- If paying premiums out of current income, there is a minimum commitment of 5 years, so your income should be stable enough to support premiums for that long; or,
- If you have saved up some money in a savings account (or elsewhere), you can fund your life insurance policy with that savings. Your accumulated savings will be "poured" into your new policy over a period of 5 consecutive years, and may be eligible for a bonus amount paid by the insurance company (which will be added directly to your life insurance policy).
Either way, you should feel comfortable with the amount of money you're funding your custom whole life insurance policy with, know why you're buying it, and have at least a general idea of how you want to use it as part of your financial plan.
Who I don't work with
Some folks automatically disqualify themselves from doing business with me. Specifically, dishonest or lazy individuals and spendthrifts with no clear-cut financial goals are prohibited from buying life insurance from me. There are, unfortunately, an alarming number of people who fit that description today.
I have zero tolerance for any form of dishonesty or deception, including self-deception. Any act of fraud, lying, dishonesty, willful ignorance or evasion, or deception of any kind will result in a permanent ban from accessing Monegenix.com's services and applications, and applicants and policyholders who knowingly and willingly lie on applications for life insurance will be prohibited from buying life insurance from me in the future.
What You Can Expect From Me
All meetings are "virtual meetings", hosted online using simple click-to-join video meeting software. There is nothing to download or install on your computer.
If you do not have a webcam or are too shy for a virtual face-to-face meeting, the meeting can be "audio only" or done over the phone.
Once you've finished scheduling your meeting, you will receive a confirmation email with a clickable link inside it that will take you to the virtual meeting room on your scheduled meeting day. Keep this email safe——it is required to access the virtual meeting room.
Here is the 7-step life insurance planning process I use with every client:
- Schedule a virtual meeting with me. Usually this is a video chat meeting, but could also be a phone call meeting. We'll discuss your vision for the future and what you want to do. Next, we'll set budgets, like time budgets and money budgets. How much time do you want to devote to this? How much money are you willing to spend to insure your life? What does your current financial plan look like, and how can we make it better with a good life insurance plan? We'll discuss what's important to you and what's not.
- I'll gather "hard facts" from you. I need to know your income, expenses, assets, and general state of health, whether or not you use nicotine products, what your normal lifestyle is like, how you plan to pay for the insurance policy, who you want as beneficiaries on the policy, and so on. We'll also discuss how long you want to pay premiums for, what you want to use the policy for, contingencies, and other relevant details. This information is needed to determine the suitability of a life insurance policy and also for determining how to design The Perfect Policy™ for you.
- We'll agree on a policy (or policies) you need to make your life insurance plan work, and I'll design them for you. This might take up to a week to design (possibly longer), depending on the complexity of the case, your goals, and any special considerations we need to bring to the underwriting department. However, many policies can be designed within a few days.
- I'll set up the application for you. You'll fill out the application, and then we'll both sign the app and submit it to the underwriting department. If you have any questions about the application or underwriting process, please read about The Policy Design, Underwriting, And Planning Process.
- Underwriting will make a decision on whether or not to approve the policy and will send notification to both you and I. You will have up to 30 days to accept the policy.
- Once you accept the policy, you have 10 days to look over the policy and decide whether or not you want to keep it.
- I'll service the policy for as long as you're a client in good standing. Over time, you'll learn how to do important (but simple) policy servicing for yourself. You'll also receive ongoing information and education about your policy. If you ever have questions or problems, I'll be right here to help you.
Policy Servicing And Personal Responsibility As A Policyholder and Client
The life insurance industry has a customer service problem. You are typically faced with one of 2 scenarios:
- A life insurance agent sells you a policy and then steps out of the picture completely. You're left (mostly) on your own to get service from the life insurance company, with no real working knowledge of how your policy works.
- The insurance agent provides "world class service", and does everything for you, but he also leaves you helpless and dependent on him for everything. You have no real working knowledge of how your policy works. If something happens to your agent, you're up a creek without a paddle.
I provide ongoing support via phone, email, and video meetings. The only limitation here is I only provide service for policies I have designed and sold to you. There is no extra charge for this service. But, unlike most other life insurance agents, I also provide ongoing education and training so you can learn (over time, at your pace) how to manage your own life insurance policy. Ultimately, the best scenario is for you——as a policy owner——to take full ownership and control over the day-to-day management of your own life insurance policy and rely on me as a consultant, agent, and advisor to help you resolve problems as they arise.
This is how it was always meant to be done, anyway. Life insurance companies always ask for the policyholder's approval on any policy changes. And, even though an insurance agent can assist, the insurance company is beholden to the policy owner/policyholder, not the agent.
A practical benefit to this is that you are not dependent on the agent to manage your policy for you, and you're not vulnerable and helpless if your insurance agent dies or retires. You have more control over your money, and learn more about the basic functions of your policy, including how to initiate policy loans and schedule loan payments, make changes to premium billing, change beneficiaries, change policy owners, perform partial surrenders, and make other less common changes to your policy.
As your insurance agent, I'm always here to help. I also make recommendations when I feel it's appropriate to upgrade, downgrade, or switch coverage and provide supplemental policy servicing at no additional charge for as long as you're a client in good standing. A client in "good standing" is a client who pays their premiums on time, and never engages in any deceptive or dishonest behavior.
While most insurers are good to my clients, I also act as an advocate for you after policy issue. In other words, I will step in and fight for you if you ever have any problems, concerns, or challenges with your insurance company, regardless of how long you've been a client.
And that's it. That's the process.
It's simple, most clients say it's painless, and most clients tell me they feel a sense of relief when it's done. They also feel more financially secure and comfortable, more in control of their future, and more "at peace" with themselves, if that makes sense.
Want Additional Information About The Perfect Policy™ And How To Become A Client?
You can get an idea of how my custom whole life policy designs work and function by watching the Life Insurance AmateurClass video series, available exclusively on the Monegenix Media™ Learnistic app (for iOS and Android devices).
Access to the Monegenix Media app is free when you join my email list.