Let’s rap about budgeting, shall we?
If there’s one “truism” you’ll hear repeated over and over again, regardless of whether the cows have come home or are at the slaughterhouse, it’s “you need a budget”.
I don’t do budgets… at least not in the conventional sense. Yes, you probably need some kind of organizational method or your money. But, my wicked ways are so unlike a conventional budget, I hesitate to call it that. And, I explain why in my new eBook, Cash Flow Kickstart.
Here are a few things you’ll learn:
- Why you don’t need to track expenses.
- Why envelope budgeting can make it harder to save money.
- What my childhood friend’s racist grandmother taught me about saving money.
- How to overcome a lack of willpower.
- How to manage your finances in about 10 minutes, once per month.
- Why you can’t always trust the experts — even when they show you written “proof”.
- How to save 10% of your income every month if you’re struggling to put food on the table.
- And so much more…
Join my email list to get a special offer on this eBook.