Let’s rap about budgeting, shall we?
If there’s one “truism” you’ll hear repeated over and over again, regardless of whether the cows have come home or are at the slaughterhouse, it’s “you need a budget”.
I don’t do budgets… at least not in the conventional sense. Yes, you probably need some kind of organizational method or your money. But, my wicked ways are so unlike a conventional budget, I hesitate to call it that. Maybe I should call it “budgeting 2.0” or something. And, I explain it all in my new book The 10 Minute Budget.
Here are a few things you’ll learn:
- Why you don’t need to track expenses.
- Why envelope budgeting can make it harder to save money.
- What my childhood friend’s racist grandmother taught me about saving money.
- How to overcome a lack of willpower.
- How to manage a monthly budget spending just 10 minutes per month.
- Why you can’t always trust the experts — even when they show you written “proof”.
- How to save 10% of your income every month if you’re struggling to put food on the table.
- And so much more…
Join my email list to get more info about this book.